Funding & Donations
Your support enables us to provide our services to local disabled children
As a charity we rely on voluntary donations and funding from other organisations.
Through funding, we are able to provide activity clubs, trips and residentials for disabled children, young carers and their families.
Latest Fundraising Updates...
Here is a list of just some of the companies and small enterprises; charitable trusts and kind individuals that have helped us provide some amazing clubs, activities, experiences and days out.
We receive a great deal of support from the local community. Without all the support we receive we would not be able to do all the things we can do for local disabled children.
• Crime Commissioner Disability Hate Crime Project
• Nell Jones Foundation, for support with the Crewe All Rounders
• Tesco in Crewe, for the Bag Pack and ‘Bags of Help’
• New Homes Bonus (Brereton and Congleton area)
• Betley Charity
• Goostrey Bike Ride
• Dawn and Al Whalley
• Saint James Place
• ASDA in Crewe for support with Holiday Club, and Green token scheme
• Waitrose in Sandbach and Northwich
• Crewe FC
• AO in Crewe, for supporting Splash Clubs and Movie Nights and providing Christmas presents
• Up and Under Foundation, for supporting our Siblings Group
• Sainsburys in Nantwich and Crewe
• Donations via our website
• Crewe Tyres and Exhausts, who look after the bus and keep it on the road for us
• Steve Morgan Foundation
• Cheshire East Council
• Kindertons Accident Management
• Rotary Club of Crewe & Nantwich Weaver
• Roberts Bakery, for providing bread for our clubs
• Judy Colclough for all the lovely cup cakes